Monday, May 13, 2013

My 2D Work

My Drawings
Keep checking, I will opload more as I make them.
The newest drawings are first.



Photoshop Drawings
Drawings in this category are made in photoshop. Some of them are made from a quick sketch I scanned and then worked on in photoshop.

Background image for Game Production (in-game)


AppStore Icon for Game Production


Baby Dragon


Demon Girl

Fox and Dragon

Fox and Dragon - Color



Shy Girl

Jumping Girl
This girl is made up for a comic I plan on making for fun in the future.

 Little Ones Holding Hands

Confused Little One 

Sad Little One
These small ones, are very simple characters I made, because I think they are cute.
I also made them to display that you don't need a whole lot of detail to make great characters or express an emotion.

 Mermaid
Her torso is making a rather crazy twist, but she IS part fish - or whatever sea creature you think.
And I don't know if you've ever really watched those creatures, but most of them can bend out of shape.

Panda Logo
This panda is made almost entirely out of circles in photoshop. Circles bent out of shape and edited a little somewhere.
When I first decided to make a website, I wanted to make a cute one, with lots of colors and this little guy as my logo. I find him adorable!

Mermaid

Winged Creature

Curious Guy


Fox and Dragon

Torben the Wonderer
My friend Torben asked me to make a chibi of him. And I made him this.

 Surprise
When I made the first one with Torben, I thought it would be fun to make another.
One where I kiss him on the cheek.

Dragon/Lizard Girl 


 Just a Maid

 High Kick
This guy was made from looking at a real picture, trying to make it more cartoonish.
I didn't really want to work on his hair.

Jumping Forward
This guy is also made from a real picture. I wanted to display rapid motion in a still picture.
His clothes didn't need perfect detail, just enough.

Dancing


________________________________________________________________________

Handmade Drawings
The drawings in this category are drawings I've scanned from the original drawing, not really working with them in photoshop.

Dragon Tattoo
This drawing was made for one of my mother co-workers. 
I must admit, the year and logo are put in later with photoshop.

Ribbon Girl

Lizard Man

No comments:

Post a Comment